I'm 60ish, so what?

It's all about me................

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Arachnid

As you know by now, I have been working at Target for a few weeks as a seasonal employee. This means that I am there to see all the Christmas stuff that people think their kids need. Well - yesterday this lady came to my register with this yellow box and I turned it over to scan it and I screamed! It was this fricking tarantula and it took all I could muster not to throw it across the room. It is that lifelike. She was buying it for her grandson for Christmas. Now, folks, there are so many people in northeast Ohio that are trying to EAT and buy SHOES for their family. Why the hell would this goofy lady pay $30.00 for a fricking spider??? Does your kid need a 4-pound spider? Would you want your kid to put it under your pillow before you get into bed? In your TV chair? Under your seat in the car? In your cupboard?

I didn't think so.

Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home