I'm 60ish, so what?

It's all about me................

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I can hardly believe......

...that I did not tell you about our new baby. It's a boy! Born on January 6 - he's two weeks old already. He weighed 8 lb. 5 oz. and his name - are you ready?? - is Mack Wei-Ping. Isn't that just a fabulous name? It just sounds so perfect to me. He is a chunk of love. I will be going to Atlanta to see him on Feb. 13. I am so excited - he is, of course, a beautiful baby. His mother takes such perfect photos that you could just reach in and give him a squeeze!

His big brother is waiting for his Grandma so that we can play Uno and go for a walk together. I have to see what makes this kid tick. He is so adorable and so funny - I just love talking to him. He comes up with the most hilarious things - I can't wait to be with him.

---------------------------

But wait!!! There's more!

Kevin will be home in 8 more days. 8!! His flight was set back to the 29th and he will leave for Germany, then North Carolina. Then he will rent a car and drive home like a maniac. The kids are going to somehow fly out the front door in a blink of an eye! That's how Jennifer will know he's home. She's just going to see an outline of the kids through the door.

Such excitement! Now we're talking! New baby for one, husband coming home from Iraq for another. It doesn't get any better, folks. It can even snow and be dark and ugly (oh - wait a minute - that's what it's doing now) and it won't bother me now. It can't get me down now. Too much happiness is showing through!

GO AWAY !!!

Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home