I'm 60ish, so what?

It's all about me................

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Curious minds want to know.....


I bet you are all wondering what I received for Christmas. First, I will tell you what I asked for.... This was my first choice - my little Carmine.

Western boots - no go. Camera - nowhere in site. And just for the hell of it, I asked for an orange and navy Mini Cooper. I didn't get that either.

Well - first of all - Ralphy woke me up at 8:30. I walked out into the living room that we never sit in. He had the little white lights on our ficus tree turned on. My coffee was poured and in a huge mug just waiting for me on the coffee table. Christmas music was playing quietly in the family room. I had a big beautifully wrapped package and one little one. The first one was this great laptop bag that I had been eyeing. Then, a 1-hour massage because he knows how much my arms, back, and shoulders hurt everyday. A gift card to the book store because he knows how much I love to read.
I didn't get the puppy or the car. No camera or boots, but, it just doesn't get any better than this perfect morning.


A soft laptop case - really nice. A Borders gift card. A 1-hour massage at my favorite salon.




Love
still working on this damn spacing issue




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home