I'm 60ish, so what?

It's all about me................

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year to all!

Do you have your list ready? Here we go:



My 2009 Resolutions

Do not miss Sunday Mass or a Holy Day of Obligation, even if visiting another city.

Appreciate Ralphy every minute of every day and show him much love and respect.

Try very hard to stop swearing like a drunken sailor.

Be of service to others at every opportunity.

Be very kind and patient to others.

Drum up even more love for my family - if that is even possible.

Try to be more organized and less scatterbrained!

That about sums it up, my friends. I wish you all many blessings.

Love

26 days

p.s. I peed my pants last night - there's yer sign....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home