I'm 60ish, so what?

It's all about me................

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Well - where the heck have you been????

I have been waiting for you since last February!  What's going on?  How is the family?  What did you do over the summer?  GEEEEEZ - we haven't spoken in months!

Well - as luck would have it - I am leaving AGAIN for the weekend but will be back on Monday to restart this conversation.  I have lots to tell you, as usual.  Lots of pictures, lots of recipes, more meat on my thighs - tons-o-stuff.

Please come back!  I have missed you.  Tell your friends that there is some crazy lady here that wants to see them.

Love, Cissy

2 Comments:

  • At October 1, 2009 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

    I asked Sue whatever happened to your blog when I saw her a couple weeks ago. You always cracked me up. Please start writing again!

    Love, someone who really is out here.

     
  • At October 2, 2009 at 3:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, I'm out here too, but I didn't know YOU were! I haven't visited your blog before. You are a crack up, so I hope you keep writing!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home