I'm 60ish, so what?

It's all about me................

Monday, December 14, 2009

Really! It was that many!

After thousands upon thousands of requests I am finally going to let you in on my new fav cookie.  Do you have a pencil and paper ready?

This is compliments of Christmas.Cookies.com and it is easy and delish.

Cranberry Magic Bars

1 1/2 C. graham cracker crumbs
1/2 C. butter, melted
1 1/2 C. white chocolate chips
1 1/2 C. dried cranberries
1 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 C. sweetened flaked coconut
1 C. pecan halves

Oven to 350F.  In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter til crumbly;  press into a greased 13x9 baking pan.  In a large bowl, combine the remaining stuff.  Spread it out over the crust.  Bake 25-28 minutes or until edges are golden brown.  Cool completely on rack.  Cut into bars.

How simple can you get, right?

Ten more days til Santa.  I know what I am getting.  I will tell you later on in the week!  I peeked!

Love













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home