I'm 60ish, so what?

It's all about me................

Friday, December 4, 2009

Hello?

Are you still here?  I have been busier than a cat in a litter box.  We are getting ready for the road again as we are planning our trip to Virginia to visit some of the family for Christmas.  Cookies are baking, presents are being wrapped, mail is held, bags are being packed, underwear washed.  Lots of anticipation this time because we haven't seen the little ones in awhile and are DYING to lick their faces!

Our other two kiddos will be visiting their other grandparents in NYC at the same time as this soiree, but we will be able to spend lots of time with them in March.  So much to look forward to!  We love Atlanta and are always anxious to go there.  This is the positive side of close family members living in another state.  We get to go to all kinds of new places, new restaurants, see new sites.  We love it!

So - tell me - do you have your shopping done?  I actually think we are finished.  I may have to check this one particular pile here and see if it is up to snuff.  What did you buy?  What do you want from Santa?  I have quite a list going here.

1.   a certificate for yoga classes
2.   four nights at the Omni Riverwalk Resort in San Antonio
3.   a European facial
4.   2010 Broadway Series tickets at the Playhouse
5.   plane ticket to Atlanta
6.   plane ticket to Brussels
7.   plane ticket to Baltimore
8.   a new knife
9.   beading class money
10. face lift
11. oh ya!  and a pair of Reebok Easy Tones for toning my butt

Hmmmmm, I wonder what I will get? 

In the meantime, have a great, crazy week finishing your shopping and wrapping!  And, love the heck out of your family.

Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home