I'm 60ish, so what?

It's all about me................

Monday, November 23, 2009

Adam and ABC Pig?

I thought I had seen it all until I happened to come upon the Today's Photos on the Life magazine photos website. 

I will never understand why some folks think it is OK to display inappropriate, sexually charged music, dancing, and information on prime time television.  Even though we live in an era of such hi-tech equipment and fast paced news, the family (in my world, anyway) is still sacred.  The family is still held near and dear.  Family values should mean something.  What children and teenagers are exposed to should be important.

Adam Lambert's offensive display on the Music Awards show last night was unconscionable and, to be honest, it was sickeningly degrading.

Girls - please monitor what the kids are watching!  You cannot control what is outside, or in school, or at the mall, but you can control what goes on in your own home.  

Enough is enough! 


Love and totally ticked off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home