I'm 60ish, so what?

It's all about me................

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wait - just one more thing before I go.......

I am officially on Diet #106.

I am not kidding.  My pants are too tight, my tops are showing stuff I don't want to see.  I feel like that little sausage link right before you prick it and the water shoots out.  I am going to blow any minute.  And - what really makes me mad is that I did it all by myself!!  I know it's not a good idea to go back to the leftover spaghetti in the pan and stick my fork in there again........and again......................and again.  I know that chocolate chip cookies with the huge chocolate chunks (the kind that just ooze deliciousness when you bite in to them) are very dangerous.   I know that my killer chocolate cake is killing my thighs. 

So - I know all that.  But, if you are like me, you just do it anyway!  Now I am paying huge consequences.  And if these consequences aren't enough - I have two huge girl food fests coming up in the next month. OH GOD - what is a self imposed full-figured woman to do?????

I just ordered a Spanx Hide and Sleek Body Smoothing Camisole from QVC.  It comes down past my waist and I can tuck it into my too-tight jeans, put on my new V-neck tops and look like a fricking million bucks and forget about my troubled rolls!!


Oh yeah..........I forgot about Diet #106.  And - I wonder if I can return this body sleeking thing if it doesn't sleek?


Love




1 Comments:

  • At October 7, 2009 at 9:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are so funny. I loved the sausage popping! Frankly, I'm more worried about losing the weight and finding the wrinkles.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home