I'm 60ish, so what?

It's all about me................

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Don't call us, we'll call you!

As you know, we went to Baltimore last weekend to see the grandchildren. I already told you about all that.   Now,  we are in Atlanta with the other two grandsons and helping our son and daughter-in-law move into their new house.  We have put a ton of stuff away, worked on the yard, took a walk to a park where I had to hang from the monkey bars.  I have walked around for two days already carrying a really big baby (only because he is delicious and hilarious). Tomorrow I get to stuff these little Halloween white things that are supposed to look like ghosts and you hang em' from a tree?  Ya know what I mean?  Then, we have to put a million decals on windows, do some Halloween coloring,  possibly make our Halloween cookies  to decorate for the weekend.  Walk back to the park, sweat some more, help Ralphy in the yard again, da, da, da, da, da.......I wouldn't have it any other way!!  I love these guys like there is no tomorrow!

My point is -  next Tuesday I am sleeping.  S-L-E-E-P-I-N-G.  And drinking my coffee and playing on my computer.  Then - Wednesday - I am posting all of my new pictures to Flickr.

All calls will be automatically forwarded to my secretary.

Love

1 Comments:

  • At October 13, 2009 at 10:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So this is where you're writing your fun comments. I'm glad you've had such involved visits with your family. Way to go groovy grandma!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home